In this article you will learn how to enable USB debugging on the Meta Quest 2.
Follow these steps to enable USB debugging on the Quest 2:
- Turn on your Oculus Quest 2 headset and log in to your Meta account.
- Press the Oculus button on your controller to open the menu bar.
- Click on the Quick settings icon, located on the far left side of the menu bar, to open the Quick settings menu.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner.
- Select Developer in the left sided menu.
- Click the toggle switch next to USB Connection Dialog, this allows your headset to communicate with your PC via USB connection.
- Connect your headset to your computer via a USB-C cable.
- On your Quest 2, a pop-up window will appear. Select Allow. This will allow your PC to access it’s data.
- In the next step, click on OK, to allow USB Debugging on your Quest 2. This will allow your PC to install apps and make changes to the system of your Quest 2 via USB. You can also check the checkbox Always allow from this computer to avoid having to click this every time you connect your device to your PC.
You should now know how to enable USB Debugging on your Oculus Quest 2.