Since the Oculus Quest 2 is an Android based VR headset, you need the Android Debug Bridge drivers in order to install APK files on your Quest headset. (If you are using a Mac computer, you don’t need to install this file.)
Install the Oculus ADB drivers on your PC:
- On your PC, go to https://developer.oculus.com/downloads/package/oculus-adb-drivers/.
- Click on Download in the top right corner.
- Unzip the downloaded files.
- Open the folder you just extracted from the zip file.
- Right-click on androidwinusb.inf and click Install. This will install the Oculus ADB Drivers on your PC.
You should now know how to install the Oculus ADB Drivers on your Windows PC.