In this article you will learn how to screen record with your Meta Quest 2 or Quest Pro.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 2 or Quest Pro
- Quest controller
To screen record with the Meta Quest:
- On your right controller, press the Oculus button to open the universal menu.
- Click on the Share icon.
- Select Record Video.
- Select the toggle next to Include Mic Audio if you want to include your audio in the video.
- Select Start Recording to start the recording. A red dot will appear to indicate that the recording has started.
- To stop recording, press the Oculus button and Share icon again, then click on Recording. When you finish recording, your recorded video will be saved on your Quest 2 under Media in your Files application.
You should now know how to screen record with the Quest 2 or Quest Pro.