Oculus Quest 2 consumer devices cannot be put into kiosk mode without the use of a mobile device management software, like ArborXR. However, if you are using Oculus for Business devices, these can be put into kiosk mode remotely via the Oculus for Business Device Manager software.
To set the Oculus Quest 2 into kiosk mode via Oculus for Business Device Manager:
- Open Device Manager on Oculus for Business.
- Select the device or devices that you want to put into kiosk mode.
- Click on Settings.
- Select the Pencil icon next to Kiosk Mode.
- Select On.
- Choose the application you want to use for the kiosk mode.
- Click on Save. Your Quest 2 device is now set into kiosk mode.
You should now know how to set your Oculus Quest 2 Business Device into kiosk mode.