In this article you will learn how to replace the Oculus Quest 2 facial interface foam.
What is needed:
- Oculus Quest 2
- (Wet) Wipes
- Facial interface foam
To replace the facial interface from the Oculus Quest 2:
- Carefully pull the facial interface away from the headset.
- Now that the face pade should have come off we recommend cleaning the inner part of your Quest 2.
- Use a wet wipe to clean the inner part. Make sure you let it dry before replacing the face padding.
- Now that the inner part has been cleaned and is dry again align the new facial interface foam with the headset.
- Gently press along the inner edges of the facial interface to attach the small lip around the inside.
- Go all the way around to make sure the face pad is firmly attached to the headset.
- Your Oculus Quest 2 facial interface foam should now be replaced.