In this article you will learn how to connect a compatible bluetooth device to the Meta Quest 2 or Quest Pro. Using bluetooth accessories can enhance your experience with the headset. Some bluetooth accessories used with the Quest headset may include Gamepads, Keyboards or Fitness accessories.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 2 or Quest Pro
- Quest controller
- Bluetooth device
To connect a bluetooth device to the Quest:
- Make sure to turn on the bluetooth device you want to connect to.
- Press the Oculus button on your right controller to open the universal menu.
- Hover over the clock on the left and click on Quick Settings.
- Select the Settings icon in the top right.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Next to Bluetooth Pairing, click on Pair.
- Click on the + button.
- Select the bluetooth device you want to connect with.
You should now know how to connect a bluetooth device to the Meta Quest 2 or Quest Pro.