In this article you will learn how to turn on hand tracking on your Oculus Quest 2.
What is needed:
- Oculus Quest 2
- Quest 2 controller
To turn on hand tracking on the Quest 2:
- Press the Oculus button on your right controller to open the universal menu.
- Hover over the clock on the left side. As soon as Quick Settings appears, click on it.
- Select the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- In the left menu, click on Device, then select Hands and Controllers.
- Next to Hand Tracking you will see a toggle. Select it to turn it on or off.
You should now know how to turn on hand tracking on the Oculus Quest 2.