In this article you will learn how to install an app from the Oculus/Meta Quest Store on your Meta Quest 2 or Quest Pro.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 2 or Quest Pro
- Quest controller
- Wi-Fi connection
To install an application from the Oculus Store:
- From the home menu, open the Oculus Store.
- Search for the application you want to install. You can also filter results by genre, rating, pricing and more. To do so use the right sided menu.
- Click on the application you want to install.
- At the bottom you will now see a blue button. If the application is free, the button says Get. If the application costs something, the amount due is displayed.
- Click on the blue button to start downloading the application. Follow the instructions displayed.
- After the download is complete, the application will be automatically installed and added to your app library.
You should now know how to install an application from the Oculus/Meta Quest Store on the Quest 2 or Quest Pro.