In this article you will learn how to select the language of the Magic Leap 2.
What is needed:
- Magic Leap 2 headset & Compute Pack
- Magic Leap 2 controller
How to select the language of the Magic Leap 2
- Go to the main menu by pressing the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the controller displaying a house.
- In the middle of your view the main menu will appear. At the top of that menu there is a horizontal bar. On the right side of that horizontal bar you can click on an arrow that is pointing down to adjust the order in which the apps are sorted. You can choose between “Recent”, “A-Z” and “Z-A”.
- Under that bar you will find all the Apps that are installed on the headset.
- Click on the App “Settings”.
- The Settings menu will be opened. Scroll down to the “System” button. To scroll down, swipe from the bottom of the touchpad located on the controller to the top.
- Click on the “System” button.
- Click on the “Languages” button located at the top of the menu.
- The Languages and Keyboard options will be opened.
- Click on the “Languages” button at the top of the menu.
- Select the desired language.
Your headset will now be set to the desired language.