What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K Headset
- Pico G2 4K hand controller
If the Pico G2 4K hand controller is not working, try the following steps:
- Ensure that the batteries do not need to be replaced. If the battery levels are low, then replace them with new batteries.
- Make sure you restart both your Pico G2 4K headset and your hand controller.
- Make sure that the hand controller is not out of control distance, 10 meters (33 feet).
Power on the VR headset and do the following steps:
- From the home screen, go to the controller icon, located at the top of the screen next to the battery percentage of the headset.
- Using the Pico G2 4K confirm button ( the big button on the right side), using the VR headset tracker, then click confirm button in the controller ID section.
- Follow the prompts to reset the hand controller to the VR headset.
By now your Pico G2 4K hand controller should be working properly. If the hand controller still does not work, contact VR Expert.