What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2 headset
- HP Reverb G2 hand controller
- AA batteries
If the HP Reverb G2 hand controller is not working, try the following steps:
- Ensure that the batteries are fully charged. If the battery levels are low, then replace them with new batteries.
- Make sure you restart both your HP Reverb G2 headset and your hand controller.
Power on the VR-headset and follow the following steps:
- Click on the three dots at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click on “Set up controllers”.
- Click on “Manual pairing” at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Unpair both controllers.
- Press and hold the Windows button for 2 seconds to turn on your controllers
- Press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button until the lights blink.
- Click on “pair controller” and press the pair controller button on your controller.
By now, your HP Reverb G2 hand controllers should be working properly. If the hand controllers still do not work, contact VR Expert.