This article will explain how to perform a factory reset on the Pico Neo 3 Pro. There are two methods to factory reset the Neo 3 Pro:
- Through the settings
- Recovery Mode
Factory reset the Pico Neo 3 through the settings
- Turn on the Pico Neo 3.
- Go to home and select the settings menu by clicking on the gearwheel icon.
- Go to Developer > System > Reset options.
- Click on erase all data (Factory reset), a confirmation message will appear.
- In the confirmation message, press on the ‘reset’ button
Factory reset the Pico Neo 3 with Recovery Mode
- Power off the device.
- Hold Power + Volume Up + Home button about 10 seconds, you should then be able to see an Android Robot.
- Hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button once to enter Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to go down to Wipe data/ Factory reset and
- Press the Power button to confirm
You should now know how to factory reset the Pico Neo 3 Pro.