The boundary may be lost if your environment has changed significantly since the room was set up in VR. The following factors can affect the boundary:
- Changes in light level from windows, such as from day to night.
- Changes in light direction, such as light coming from a different side.
- Changes in light level from artificial sources, such as turning lights on and off.
- Changes to physical surroundings, such as furniture.
- Changes to appearance, such as decorations.
- Many people moving around the play area can cause the headset to forget the boundary.