In this article you will learn how to put the HTC Vive Focus 3 in Kiosk Mode.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive Focus 3
In many cases, it can be useful if the user of the HTC Vive Focus 3 only has access to the applications intended for them. Think of training, events and exhibitions. For this, HTC has come up with a handy function called Kiosk Mode.
What is Kiosk Mode?
Kiosk Mode is a custom mode where the user of the HTC Vive Focus 3 can only access preset applications. It can also be switched to this mode to ensure customers only see specific experiences or to ensure that they do not shut down the application by mistake during a training session.
Setting up Kiosk Mode
- Turn on the Vive Focus 3 and put it on.
- From the Lobby, go to Settings
- Select Kiosk mode.
- Click Assign content and select the application(s) you want to use to put your Vive Focus 3 into Kiosk mode.
- Select the desired settings for your kiosk mode session.
- Select Enter Kiosk mode to start kiosk mode
Leave Kiosk Mode
- Press and hold the headset button (located on the left side of your headset) for 3 seconds until you see a menu appear.
- Click on Quit Kiosk mode.
You should now know how to set up or leave kiosk mode on the HTC Vive Focus 3