In this article you will learn how to wear the RealWear HMT-1
What is needed:
- RealWear HMT-1 headset
- Free included workband for the RealWear HMT-1
Important* If you want to wear your RealWear HMT-1 with a bump cap, hard hat or safety helmet read our article on how to attach RealWear HMT-1 to a hard hat or safety helmet.
How to wear the RealWear HMT-1
- The Workband has a clip on the left and the right side which you can clip on the RealWear HMT-1.
- Make sure that when attaching the Workband to the RealWear HMT-1 that the velcro strap is facing the rear.
- Put the assembled headset on your head, ensuring that the display is in front of your dominant eye.
- If you do not know what your dominant eye is, read our article about it.
- Adjust the fit of the Workband with the velcro strap on the back so that the RealWear HMT-1 sits securely but also comfortably on your head.
You now know how to wear the RealWear HMT-1.