In this article you will learn how to wear the Meta Quest 3 with glasses.
To wear the Meta Quest 3 with glasses you need to increase the distance between the lenses. To do so, the position of the facial interface must be adjusted.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
How to wear the Meta Quest 3 with glasses
- Look at the inside of your headset.
- You will find eye-relief buttons located on the right and the left side next to the lenses.
- Underneath you will see 4 dots, one of which is marked white. The white mark indicates the position of the facial interface.
- If the mark is positioned close to the lenses it means that the distance between the lenses and your face is set to the minimum.
- To increase that distance push on both eye-relief buttons and gently pull the facial interface away from the lenses.
- You will see that the white mark moves, indicating the adjusted distance between face and lenses. Make sure that the distance is the same on both sides, to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Adjust the distance as needed.
With the adjusted distance of the facial interface you will be able to wear the Meta Quest 3 with glasses.