The Skyworth S801 does not support Youtube VR. However it is possible to use normal Youtube on the Skyworth S801.
In this article you will find the steps on how to use normal Youtube on the Skyworth S801.
What is needed:
- Skyworth S801 Headset
- Wi-Fi connection
How to use Youtube on the Skyworth S801
- The main menu is divided into three sections. The middle section is located in the middle of your view. If you look to the left you will find another section next to the one in the middle.
- In there click on the “tool button” which is located on the left side at the bottom of your view.
- You will now see 4 different tools.
- Click on the icon located on the left of the top row of those tools.This tool is the browser but it does not have a name.
- Click on the “OPEN button” on the bottom of your view.
- Now a browser window will appear.
- Click on the URL bar which is located at the top of your view.
- A keyboard will appear at the bottom of your view.
- Type in “Youtube” and confirm by clicking the enter key of the keyboard.
- The homepage of Youtube will be opened.
- To search for a video you need to click the search bar and type in the name of the video you want to watch, just like using a computer.
This browser allows you to watch all Youtube Videos, but it does not support VR or 360 Videos.