The Pico G2 4K is often praised for its beautiful 4K screen and how pleasant it is to watch 360 videos on the headset. It is therefore a shame that there is no built-in YouTube application available on the Pico. However, it is possible to watch YouTube videos via a detour.
What is needed:
- Wifi connection
- A pico G2 4K
- Firefox reality
Important* Make sure to have the Firefox reality application installed on the Pico G2 4K.
Using Youtube VR on the Pico G2 4K
- Go to the Firefox XR application
- Search for youtube vr in the search engine
- Click on youtube
- Search the video you want to see
- At the bottom of the video you will see 4 icons, press on the third icon from the left (which looks like a VR headset) a menu will open.
- In this menu select ‘360.’
The YouTube video should now be playing in 360 mode.