In this article you will learn how to use Youtube VR on the HTC Vive XR Elite.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive XR Elite
- Optional: HTC Vive XR Elite controllers
- Wi-Fi connection
How to use YoutubeVR on the HTC Vive XR Elite
- Go to the main lobby. To do so press the Vive Button on the right controller and click on Back to Lobby on the bottom right corner.
- In the dock which is located at the bottom of your view, click on Library.
- In there click on the Vive Browser.
- Click on the top bar of the browser and type in Youtube.
- Open Youtube by clicking on it.
- There you can look for Youtube VR Videos.
- If you start the Video and want to have a VR view. Click on the icon at the bottom right corner to change the view to full screen mode. Important to note is that only 360 videos are able to be viewed in VR.
You will now know how to use Youtube VR on the HTC Vive XR Elite.