This article will learn you on how to use Youtube VR on the HP Reverb G2.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2
- Computer connected to WiFi
How to use YouTube VR:
- Press the Windows button on your controller.
- Navigate to Edge
- Type www.youtube.com into the search bar
- On Youtube, search for the video you want to watch, e.g. type in 360 VR. This will show you a lot of videos that are available to watch in VR
- If the video is a 360 degree/VR video, press the mask icon, located near the full screen button, to watch the video in VR
However, it must be said that this very rarely works properly, with many users reporting issues. In this Reddit post, you’ll learn a working additional method of watching Youtube VR videos.