In this article you will learn how to use the Vuzix Companion App.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
Important* If you do not have the Vuzix Companion App connected to your Vuzix M400/M4000. Then please see the article on how to download the Vuzix Companion App.
How to use the Vuzix Companion App
- Open the Vuzix Companion App on your smartphone.
- On the home screen you will find basic information about the Vuzix M400/M4000 which include:
- If the Vuzix M400/M4000 is connected to a smartphone.
- If Wi-Fi is enabled.
- The battery percentage of the Vuzix M400/M4000.
- How much internal storage is left in percentage.
- If there is a microSD card connected and how much storage is left on the card.
- On the bottom middle there is a button called ‘Apps’ that opens the Apps menu.
- In this menu you can manage the installed apps on your Vuzix M400/M4000, by clicking on the gearwheel icon on the right of that specific app.
- On the bottom right you will find a button called ‘Settings’ if you click on this it will open the settings menu.
- in this menu you can change the settings on your Vuzix M400/M4000.
You are now able to use the Vuzix Companion App.