In this article you will learn how to use the code scanner of the RealWear HMT-1. This is helpful for long strings of text and passwords.
What is needed:
- Wi-Fi connection
- RealWear HMT-1
- A device with access to the play store or Apple store (most likely a mobile phone)
- The RealWear Companion app on your device (most likely a mobile phone)
What to do:
- Get your mobile phone
- Open your RealWear Companion app (if you don’t have, download it)
- select remote keyboard
- Type in the text you want
- If you are done typing, tap on QR code
- Go on your RealWear HMT-1
- When you need to type in a long string of text, say Show Help > More options > Scan code
- Then scan the QR code with your RealWear on your mobile phone
Now you have used the code scanner of the RealWear.