In this article we will explain how to use the camera on the Vuzix M400/M4000.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
If you want to use the camera on the Vuzix M400/M4000 follow these steps:
- Turn on your Vuzix M400/M4000.
- Make sure you are on the home screen.
- Use the touchpad on the right side by swiping to the Camera icon.
- Click on the touchpad to enter the Camera or click on the navigation back button to open the camera.
- When your Camera is turned on you can choose if you want to use the flashlight, if you want a raster or if you want to set a timer of either 3 seconds or 10 seconds.
- If you want to take a picture swipe on the touchpad and make the picture icon blue. Tap twice on the touchpad to take a picture or click on the navigation back button once to take a picture.
This is how you use the camera on the Vuzix M400/M4000.