This article will explain how to use the My Camera application on the RealWear HMT-1
What is needed:
- RealWear HMT-1
My Camera is a hands-free application for taking photos and videos with the RealWear HMT-1
Functions/Voice commands of the My Camera application:
- Zoom level: You can change the zoom level of the camera to a specific value from 1 tot 5 by using the voice command: ‘’Zoom level 1-5’’. For example: to set the zoom level to 4, say ‘’Zoom level 4’’.
- Take a Photo: Take a photo by using the voice command: ‘’Take Photo’’. The photo will be saved as a JPEG file in the ‘’My Photos’’ folder. The filename of the photo will be displayed on the screen for reference.
- Video Recording: Start recording a video by using the voice command ‘’Start Recording’’. To stop recording, use the voice command ‘’Stop recording’’. The video will be saved as an MPEG4 file in the ‘’My Media’’ folder. The filename of the video will be displayed on the screen for reference.
- Focus: The camera can be set either in auto focus or manual focus mode. By default, the camera is set to auto focus mode. To change to manual focus, use the voice command: ‘’Manual focus’’. A four corner bracket with an M is displayed in the lower right corner of the display, to indicate that manual focus mode is ON. To change back to the auto focus mode, use the voice command ‘’Auto focus’’.
- Flashlight: To turn the flashlight On, use the voice command: “Flashlight ON’’. To turn the flashlight Off, use the voice command ‘’Flashlight Off’’.