In this article you will learn how to use Mozilla Hubs on the Pico Neo 3.
Create a room in Mozilla Hubs
- On your Pico Neo 3, open the Pico Browser and go to hubs.mozilla.com.
- Click on Create a Room. Your new room is private and no one can join until you invite them.
Join an existing room in Mozilla Hubs
- If you have an invite URL, navigate to it in your browser. You can also first open this URL on your PC, then click on “Enter in VR” to generate a 4-digit code.
- Now open the Pico Browser on your Neo 3 Pro and go to hubs.link.
- Type in your invite code to join the room in your VR headset.