In this article you will learn how to upload applications to ArborXR.
What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to upload applications to ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on “Apps” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Add App” on the top right of the screen.
- Enter the title of the app under “Title”.
- Select the device you want to install the APKs to under “Device Compatibility”.
- Click on “Add App”, you will now be directed to the app’s overview page.
- Click on “Upload Version” and drag and drop to add the APKs or click on “Browse” to add the APKs you would like to upload.
- Add notes under “Version Notes” (optional) and click on “Upload”.
- The APKs should now be uploading to ArborXR.
You should now know how to upload applications to ArborXR.