In this article you will learn how to update the operating system of the RealWear Navigator 500.
What is needed:
- RealWear Navigator 500 with at least 50% battery capacity
- Active Wi-Fi connection
All the data will probably be preserved through the update process, but we suggest making a back-up of your RealWear just in case. Note: If the version of your RealWear is lower than the update requires, first update to the next higher version.
How to update the operating system of the RealWear Navigator 500:
- Turn on your RealWear Navigator 500.
- Make sure you are in the home menu by saying “Navigate Home”.
- Say “My Programs”.
- Say “Wireless Update”.
- Say ‘Check For Updates”.
- If you have the most recent version it will say “Your device’s software is currently up to date”.
- If there is an update available, an option to download the update is visible.
- Say “Download”.
- The operating system of the Navigator 500 is now updating.
You should now know how to update the RealWear Navigator 500.