In this article we will explain how to update the operating system of the Pico G3.
What is needed:
- Pico G3 Headset
- Pico G3 Controllers
- Internet connection
How to update the operating system of the Pico G3:
It is possible to download an update via the Library by using the “System Update” app. Alternatively you can follow these instructions:
- While wearing the headset, open the menu by clicking the bottom button on the controller.
- Click on the settings tab displaying the wifi and battery icon.
- navigate to the settings tab at the top right corner.
- Once in the settings navigate to “General” and click on System Version
- It will automatically start looking for an update. Now click update and it will start downloading.