In this article you will learn how to update the operating system of the HTC Vive XR Elite.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive XR Elite
- Optional: HTC Vive XR Elite controllers
- Wi-Fi connection
How to update the operating system of the HTC Vive XR Elite
- Go to the main lobby. To do so press the Vive Button on the right controller and click on Back to Lobby on the bottom right corner.
- In the dock which is located at the bottom of your view, click on Settings.
- On the left side of the Settings window click on General.
- In the section System update click on Check now to check for new updates.
- If an update is found, click on Update.
- The update will start. During the update the headset needs to stay on and connected to the Wi-Fi.
- After the update the headset needs to restart.
You will now know how to update the operating system of the HTC Vive XR Elite.