In this article you will learn how to uninstall applications on the HTC Vive XR Elite.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive XR Elite
- Optional: HTC Vive XR Elite controllers
How to uninstall applications on the HTC Vive XR Elite
- Go to the main lobby. To do so press the Vive Button on the right controller and click on Back to Lobby on the bottom right corner.
- In the dock which is located at the bottom of your view, click on Settings.
- On the left side of the Settings window click on Storage.
- On the bottom of the Storage section you will see all the applications that are installed on the headset.
- Click on the application you want to uninstall.
- You will be asked if you want to delete the application.
- Click on Delete on the bottom right corner.
The application is now uninstalled on the HTC Vive XR Elite.