In this article, you will learn how to turn on hand tracking on the Pico 4 (Enterprise). To do that, you will need to activate developer mode first. Read this article to find out how to activate developer mode.
What is needed:
- Pico 4 (Enterprise) headset in developer mode
- Pico 4 controllers
How to turn on hand tracking on the Pico 4 (Enterprise)
- Turn on the headset and put it on. Make sure developer mode is activated.
- From the home menu, go to your Quick settings by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner of the dock.
- Now select Developer at the bottom of the left sided menu. If you don’t see this option your device is not yet set into developer mode.
- Inside the developer settings, select Hand tracking.
- You will now see the option to switch on hand tracking. Below this you will also find information about the different ways of using hand tracking.
- Click on the slider at the top right to turn on hand tracking. Now put your controllers away and hold your hands out in front of you to operate the device with your hands.
You should now know how to turn on hand tracking on the Pico 4 (Enterprise).