In this article you will learn how to turn on hand tracking on the Meta Quest 3.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Meta Quest 3 controllers
How to turn on hand tracking on the Meta Quest 3
- Press the Meta Button on the right controller to open the universal menu.
- Click on the square on the right side of your dock to view all apps.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click on “Movement Tracking” in the third row.
- Select “Hand tracking” on the left side of the menu.
- Click on the toggle next to “Hand and Body tracking”to activate the tracking.
The hand tracking on the Meta Quest 3 is now activated.