In this article, you will learn how to turn off the guardian (play boundary) on the Pico Neo 3. Note: To turn off the play boundary, your developer options need to be activated. Read this article to learn how to activate developer mode.
What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 headset
How to turn off the play boundary on the Pico Neo 3:
- Select the settings icon, which is located at the bottom menu. The settings will open.
- In the settings menu go to Developer.
- You will see the option Play Boundary. Click on the switch to the right of it.
- Now click on Continue to confirm turning off the Play Boundary.
- To turn the Play Boundary back on, go to the Developer Settings again and turn the switch back on.
You should now know how to turn off the play boundary on the Pico Neo 3.