In this article you will learn how to transfer files from your computer to the Vuzix M400/M4000.
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
- USB-C cable
How to transfer files from your computer to the Vuzix M400/M4000
- Turn on the Vuzix M400/M4000 and put it on.
- Go to the settings menu, if you do not know how to do this read our article about it.
- In settings go to Device>Storage & USB.
- You should now have the storage menu open, long press the front button till ‘USB mode’ pops up on the top right of the screen.
- Press the rear button to open the ‘use USB for’ menu.
- Swipe down on the touchpad to scroll down in the menu to ‘File Transfer.’
- When ‘File Transfer’ is selected press the rear button to select it.
- Long press the middle button to go back to the home menu.
- Turn on your PC.
- Connect the Vuzix M400/M4000 to the PC with the USB-C Cable.
- Open the File Explorer window on your computer and go to ‘This PC.’
- Here you will find your Vuzix M400/M4000 Double click on it and it will open the filesystem of your Vuzix M400/M4000.
- You can drag and drop files from your PC to the desired location on your Vuzix M400/M4000.
Your files should now be successfully transferred from your PC to the Vuzix M400/M4000.