In this article you will learn how to transfer files from your computer to the Vuzix Blade 2.
What is needed:
- Vuzix Blade 2
- Micro USB cable
How to transfer files from your computer to the Vuzix Blade 2
- Turn on the Vuzix Blade 2 and put it on.
- Go to settings. Open the settings menu, From the homescreen, use one finger on the touchpad located on the right side of the device and swipe forward until the Settings icon appears. Using one finger tap on the touchpad to enter the settings menu
- In settings go to Device > USB Mode
- Change the USB Mode settings to MTP (Media Transfer Protocol). This will bring you back to the Device Menu screen.
- Turn on your PC.
- Connect the Vuzix Blade 2 to the PC with the Micro USB Cable
- Open the File Explorer window on your computer and go to ‘This PC.’
- Here you will find your Vuzix Blade 2 double click on it and it will open filesystem of your Vuzix Blade 2
- You can drag and drop files from your PC to the desired location on your Vuzix Blade 2.
Your files should now be successfully transferred from your PC to the Vuzix Blade 2.