This article you will learn how to transfer files from your computer to the RealWear Navigator 500. Important* You will need to use the USB-C cable to transfer files to or from the RealWear Navigator 500, as the USB port is for Power Only.
What is needed:
- RealWear Navigator 500
- Micro USB adapter
- USB-C cable
How to transfer files from your computer to the RealWear Navigator 500:
- Turn on the RealWear Navigator 500 and connect the device to a PC or Mac using the Micro USB adapter and USB-C cable (all included when purchasing a RealWear Navigator 500).
- A disk icon will appear on your computer representing the RealWear Navigator 500.
- Navigate the folders/files by clicking on the RealWear Navigator 500 icon.
- Drag your desired files into the RealWear folders to add them to your device.
Side note* Using a Mac:
- When connected to a Mac, you will need to download and run the Android File application, available here: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
- Once the Android File Transfer application is installed and running, functionality is the same as above.
You should now know how to transfer files from your computer to the RealWear Navigator 500.