This article will explain how to transfer files from your computer on to the RealWear HMT-1
What is needed:
- RealWear HMT-1
- Micro USB adapter
- USB-C cable
Important* You will need to use the USB-C cable to transfer files to or from the RealWear HMT-1, as the USB port is for Power Only.
How to transfer files from your computer to the RealWear HMT-1?
- Turn on the RealWear HMT-1 and connect the device to a PC or Mac using the Micro USB adapter and USB-C cable (all included when purchasing a RealWear HMT-1)
- A disk icon will appear on your computer representing the RealWear HMT-1
- Navigate the folders/files by clicking on the HMT-1 icon
- Drag your desired files into the RealWear folders to add them to your device
Side note* Using a Mac
- When connected to a Mac, you will need to download and run the Android File application, available here: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
- Once the Android File Transfer application is installed and running, functionality is the same as above