In this article you will learn how to transfer files from an SD card to the Pico G2 4K headset.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
- Micro SD card
How to transfer data to and from the Pico G2 4K with a SD card
- Insert the micro SD card into the VR headset. The SD Card slot can be found on the the underside of the headset
- Put the Pico G2 4K on and navigate to the home menu
- From the home menu open Settings
- In the settings menu scroll down and click on Storage
- In Storage find the name of your SD Card and select it.
- In the SD card find the content that needs to be transferred.
- To select and hold the content, use the controller touchpad
- Now click the three points in the upper right corner. Then choose “Move to” and select the “Download” folder.
The selected content will be moved from your micro SD card to the Pico G2 4K.