In this article we will explain how to transfer files from an SD card to the HTC Vive Focus 3.
What is needed:
- HTC Vive Focus 3
- SD Card
Transfer files from an SD card to the HTC Vive Focus 3:
- Turn on your Vive Focus 3 and put it on.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Storage > File browser.
- Open the folder you want to copy files from.
- Inside the folder, click on Select.
- Select each of the files you want to copy, or click on Select all.
- Click on the Copy icon in the top right corner.
- Confirm the destination storage.
Your files should now be copied from the SD card to your HTC Vive Focus 3 or vice versa.