In this article you will learn how to transfer files from a Windows computer to the Meta Quest 3.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Meta Quest 3 controllers
- Windows omputer
- USB-C cable
How to transfer files from a computer to the Meta Quest 3
- Turn on your headset.
- Connect the headset to the computer using a USB-C cable.
- On your headset the notification “USB Detected” will appear. Click on that notification to allow access.
- Now on your computer open the Explorer.
- Copy the file or files you want to transfer to the headset.
- Click on the folder called This PC.
- In there click on the folder called Quest 3.
- Click on “Internal shared storage”.
- In this folder you will find all the files that are on your headset. For example: DCIM, Documents.
- Select the folder which fits to the type of the file you would like to transfer to your headset and paste your file. To transfer videos or pictures open the Files Oculus > Videos/Fotos.
You will now know how to transfer files from a computer to the Meta Quest 3.