In this article we will explain how to transfer files from a computer to the Pico Neo 3.
What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 in developer mode
- USB-C cable
Important: Your Neo 3 should already be in the developer mode. If you do not know how to access the developer mode read our article first.
How to transfer files to the Pico Neo 3
- Before you connect the device to your PC to the following:
- Open the settings menu.
- Click on Developer.
- Turn on USB Debug.
- Click on USB Connection and select File transfer.
- Now connect the Pico Neo 3 and the computer with the USB-C cable (the Pico Neo 3 has a USB-C port on the top of the headset).
- Your Pico Neo 3 should now appear as a drive on your computer.
Now that the Pico Neo 3 appears as a drive on your computer you can copy things such as images, videos and music into the file system.