In this article we will explain how to transfer files from a computer to the Pico G3.
What is needed:
- Pico G3 Headset
- Pico G3 Controller
- USB-C cable
How to transfer files from a computer to the Pico G3:
- Connect the Pico G3 and the computer with the USB-C cable (the Pico G3 has a USB-C port on the top of the headset).
- When you connect the headset to the computer you will see a pop up on your computer, click on the pop up. (if you don’t see the pop up, check if the headset is in development mode)
- Select in the pop up USB configuration, this will standard be set to ‘Charging’.
- To access the files it will need to be set to ‘MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
- Your Pico G3 should now appear as a drive on your computer.
Now that the Pico G3 appears as a drive on your computer you can copy things such as images and music into the file system.