In this article we will explain how to transfer files from a computer to the Pico G2 4K.
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K in developer mode
- USB-C cable
- Computer with compatible port (USB-A or USB-C)
Important* you should already be in the developer mode menu, if you do not know how to access the developer mode read our article on how to access the developer mode first.
How to transfer files to the Pico G2 4K with a computer
- Connect the Pico G2 4K and the computer with the USB-C cable (the Pico G2 4K has a USB-C port on the underside of the headset).
- When you connect the headset to the computer you will see a pop up on your computer, click on the pop up. (if you don’t see the pop up, check if the headset is in development mode)
- Select in the pop up USB configuration, this will standard be set to ‘Charging’.
- To access the files it will need to be set to ‘MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
- Your Pico G2 4K should now appear as a drive on your computer.
Now that the Pico G2 4K appears as a drive on your computer you can copy things such as images and music into the file system.