In this article we will explain how to transfer files from a computer to the Pico 4 (Enterprise).
What is needed:
- Pico 4 (Enterprise) Headset in ‘Developer Mode’
- Pico 4 Controllers
- USB-C cable
Important: Your Pico 4 should be in the ‘Developer Mode’.
How to transfer files to the Pico 4 (Enterprise)
- Before you connect the device to your PC to the following:
- Turn on the headset and put it on.
- With the headset on select the ‘Pico Button’ to bring up the dock and select the ‘Quick settings’ icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select the ‘Settings’ icon, which is located in the top right corner and navigate to the ‘Developer’ button.
- Turn on ‘USB Debug’.
- Click on ‘USB Connection’ and select ‘File transfer’.
- Now connect the Pico 4 and the computer with the USB-C cable (the Pico 4 has a USB-C port on the left side of the headset).
- Your Pico 4 should now appear as a drive on your computer.
Now that the Pico 4 appears as a drive on your computer you can copy things such as images, videos and music into the file system.