In this article we will explain how to insert a rechargeable battery into a RealWear HMT-1.
What is needed:
- RealWear HMT-1
- A fully charged seperate battery
The device ships with the battery already installed but to replace the battery follow these steps:
- Start off with opening the rubber lid of the HMT-1 on the back of the battery housing and twist the cap counterclockwise.
- Take out the empty battery.
- Align the fully charged battery with the compartment. Make sure the contact is positioned at the bottom of the battery compartment.
- Slide the fully charged battery in the housing compartment and turn the cap clockwise to tighten it back up.
- Close the rubber lid back on the RealWear HMT-1.
The rechargeable battery should now be inserted into the RealWear HMT-1.