In this article, we will explain how to sideload and install an APK file on the Pico Neo 3 Pro.
What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 headset
- APK file
- Internet connection
To install your own APK file:
- Connect the computer to the Pico Neo 3 via the USB cable. (charging cable).
- In the headset, go to Settings, then to Developer Mode.
- Click on and allow USB debugging.
- Go to your PC.
- On your computer, use Windows File Explorer to navigate to the Pico Neo 3 headset.
- Copy your APK to the internal memory.
- In the headset, go to the file manager.
- At the top of the screen, it will say “Videos, Pictures, APKs” Select APK’s.
- Select your APK to install it.
- After installation, the application should be accessible on the right side of the Home menu.