In this article we will explain how to set up and use a Micro SD card on the RealWear Navigator 500.
What is needed:
- RealWear Navigator 500
- Micro SD card inserted into the device (up to 512 GB storage)
How to set up and use a Micro SD card on the RealWear Navigator 500:
- Turn on your RealWear Navigator 500.
- Make sure you are in the home menu by saying “Navigate Home”
- Say “Show Notifications”. One of the popped up notifications should be a message about an SD card. The message probably says that the card is unsupported, but this simply means it needs to be formatted.
- Say “Select Item (number)” select the notification number that corresponds to the Micro SD card, then say “Open”.
- Say “Use As Portable Storage”.
- Say “Next”.
- Say “Erase And Format”. The Micro SD card formatting progress should now be displayed.
- When the progress is finished say “Done”.
- To enable the card as the default storage space say “My Controls”.
- Say “More Settings”.
- Say “Page Down”.
- Say “RealWear”.
- Say “Storage Mode” to toggle between local storage and SD card.
You should now know how to format the Micro SD card as internal storage on the RealWear Navigator 500.