In this article you will learn how to set up a play boundary on the Meta Quest 3.
What is needed:
- Meta Quest 3 headset
- Meta Quest 3 controllers
How to set up a play boundary on the Meta Quest 3
- Press the Meta Button on the right controller to open the universal menu.
- Click on the square on the right side of your dock to view all apps.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Click on “Physical Space” in the top row.
- Select “Boundary” on the left side of the menu.
- Click on “Create new boundary”.
- In there you will be able to create a new play boundary.
You now know how to create a new play boundary on the Meta Quest 3.