In this article, setting up the video kiosk mode on the HP Reverb G2 will be discussed.
What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2
- Internet connection
- (optional) Local video files
How to watch videos in Kiosk mode
- Open Windows Mixed Reality Portal
- Press the windows button on the controller to open the menu
- Navigate to the Movies & TV app
- A window will pop-up that can be resized or set to follow
- Resizing makes the windows static. The window does not move but you can move around it.
- ‘Set to follow’ makes a window follow you while navigating through WMR Portal.
- Choose the video you want to watch
Within the WMR portal there already is a ‘cinema room’ where a Movies & TV app is already opened up. Within this app you can buy or rent movies and series. You can also play files that are locally saved to your computer.