In this article you will learn how to set the date and time on the Vuzix M400/M4000
What is needed:
- Vuzix M400/M4000
How to set the date and time on the Vuzix M400/M4000
- Turn on the Vuzix M400/M4000 and put it on.
- Go to the settings menu. Use one finger on the touchpad located on the right side of the device and swipe forward until the Settings icon is seen. Using one finger tap the touchpad to enter the Settings menu.
- Go to System > Date & Time . Using one tap to select.
- If your Vuzix M400/M4000 is connected to the internet it will adjust its time automatically, if it is not connected to the internet disable ‘automatic date & time.’
- Go to ‘Set date’ to change the date.
- Go to ‘Set time’ to change the time.
The date and time of your Vuzix M400/M4000 should now be changed.